Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hangin on

Hello,

This is my first offical post. I would like to dedicate it to my friend
" Warrior Girl".
Warrior girl is the frog hanging on.

I am convinced it was fate that led to she and to meet in the mid 90's. I have never met anyone quite like her! This little froggy has never let go or given up on anything .

Warrior girl came to my place of employment looking for answers, after several converstaions we later discovered we we nieghbors, our children were friends, and attended the same school.

Eventually, her questions were answered , it was time for us to to move along our individual roads, our friendship taking a detour.

Fate determined that we should start communicating again.
I would like to share some reasons why I think God put Warrior girl in my life.......again and again.

#1 To teach me not to whine about little things.
#2 To show me what courage looks like.
#3 To prove no matter what your circumstances are life can be full.
#5 To offer me a chance to be part of a wonderful life and legacy.
#6 Last but not least, to have somone to commiserate with about our children.

My final thought for today (I beleive Warrior girl already knows this).....
From the movie Akeehla and The Bee,
It is not our inadequancies that scare us rather, greatness of the power within.


2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Lovely post Sheryl :) Thank you for the kind words...have fun blogging!

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Rebekah said...

Sheryl, welcome to this world. You will find support and friendship that is so sustaining. You have revealed a lot about yourself and your spirit in these few words. I'm happy to get to know you.

Rebekah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home